Safety & Compliance Analyst - Manchester
Safety & Compliance Analyst
Manchester | Circa £30,000 + excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large, well known property company to recruit a Safety & Compliance Analyst. The company own and operate a large property portfolio and are currently undergoing a major review on building safety. This role will support and carry out the coordination, reporting and communication of safety and compliance activities across the portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Safety & Compliance Analyst will include:
- Coordinate the schedules of internal and external safety and compliance visits such as audits, risk assessments and surveys.
- Track and produce risk, compliance and health and safety management information.
- Coordinate completion of the Group Risk Register and other relevant internal departmental risk registers.
- Manage the H&S and Compliance document storage system working with the Building Safety Project Manager regarding Fire and Building Safety documentation.
The successful Safety & Compliance Analyst will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health, safety or compliance role - ideally within property, housing or a related sector
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Experience of managing compliance, risk, health or fire safety remediation projects
- Good Microsoft Office and Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information or to discuss further contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.