Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - Wakefield - property management - £30k-£35k+package
As Health and Safety Manager the role involves undertaking a 'traditional' Health and Safety Management role, and project Health and Safety Management. Key responsibilities include:
- Strategy - Maintain and develop the overall strategy for H&S with an understanding of the need for sensible and proportionate risk management.
- Policies - Maintenance and development of the company H&S Management System, Policies and Procedures.
- Monitoring - Ensure H&S standards are adequately maintained with continual monitoring of both our construction activities and the wider business operations.
- Accident Incident Reporting - Continual improvement of health and safety performance, learning from adverse events.
- KPIs and Dashboard - Development of KPIs allowing the business to maintain attention on the significant risks and the implementation of adequate controls.
- Initiatives and Campaigns - Development and management of H&S Campaigns and Initiatives.
- H&S Culture - Promotion of a positive culture throughout the business focussing on attitudes and behaviour, working closely with Project Directors, Architects and Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Planners and the Operational and Construction Management Team including our wider supply team.
Experience: You must have construction experience ideally within a new-build or refurbishment environment, covering both residential and commercial sectors.
Qualifications / Memberships:
NEBOSH General (minimum)
NEBOSH Construction (desired)
Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Relevant CSCS card
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.