A leading commercial and residential construction company are looking for a roaming HSE Advisor to cover multiple projects across the South Coast of England. Based out of the Brighton and Hove region, this will be for an initial three month period with potential opportunities to be a long standing advisor for them.
- Multiple site visits per week
- Site audits, method statements, risk assessments and toolbox talks will be required daily.
- Weekly safety reports will be required.
- Liaise with site teams and senior management with regards to everything HSE.
- Manage client and sub-contractor expectations and be the point of call for safety related matters.
- Implement the companies current management systems across the sites.
- NEBOSH Construction
- IOSH (Tech+)
- 3 years minimum HSE experience.
- Commercial and residential construction experience.
- Drivers License.
- CSCS card
After a careful CEST determination, through the HMRC website, this vacancy is INSIDE IR35. The daily rate will be £300 + travel.
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly