Health and Safety Coordinator
An excellent opportunity for a junior Health and Safety professional has arisen, as a facilities management company is seeking an Health and Safety Coordinator. In this role, you will work alongside a Health and Safety Manager and a wider facilities support team, providing day to day H&S advice and support multiple sites where the business provides a range of facilities and maintenance services.
If you are a junior health and safety professional, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills while working alongside an established team. There is a 3-5 year plan that will see the successful candidate have plenty of professional development opportunities and a chance to progress within the business.
- Provide health and safety advice to staff
- Ensure health and safety actions from meetings, inspections, risk assessments etc. are followed up in a timely manner
- Analyse multiple data systems and produce high level reports
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager in the development of H&S policies and procedures, and in the ongoing maintenance and development of health, safety and environmental management systems.
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate or equivalent
- Health and Safety experience is highly desirable, especially within facilities management or property environment
- Ambitious, keen to learn and develop
- Strong administrative skills, ability to work to an intermediate level on Microsoft Excel
Reference: NT 15765
Apply for Health and Safety Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly