Health and Safety Manager
Acre is delighted to be working exclusively with a prestigious and highly regarded property manager and developer to identify their new Health and Safety Manager. You will work closely with and support the Group Health & Safety Manager in the delivery of their health and safety strategy, providing support across the relevant teams, offices, and construction sites both in the UK and across Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious H&S professional looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities include:
- The day-to-day implementation and monitoring of policies, systems and procedures to include accident investigations, estate audits and vacant unit inspections, reporting and analysis.
- Assist in the development of construction strategies and standards, attending site inspections across Europe and engaging with construction partners, local teams and H&S Consultants to give guidance and ensure compliance.
- Review the online health and safety system (Safety Matters), finding solutions to complex issues and ensuring timely close-out of actions.
- Assist with reactive health and safety incidents, providing support to the business in the management of risk.
- Provide monthly incident reports to both the Operations and Executive Committees.
- Provide advice and support across the Group for queries as they arise (e.g., refurbishment risk assessments, operations/estate management, Development, and Investment).
- Work closely with HR to develop and support Occupational Health and Well-being initiatives.
Essential skills and experience required
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent General commercial awareness within a corporate environment
- Good analytical skills and a keen interest in statistics and data analysis
- Flexible team player with the ability to drive results and deliver value
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to operate across an organisation at all levels
- Previous knowledge of property and construction would be advantageous
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to move into a strategic role within a global REIT brand with a fantastic reputation, diverse portfolio, and ambitious development pipeline across Europe.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly