Interim Occupational Health & Wellbeing Manager
Acre are delighted to be working with a FTSE250 real estate investment trust business in supporting them on an interesting new project. They are looking for interim support to help develop and deliver a plan for improving health and wellbeing of individuals in the workplace.
This role reports to the Head of Health & Safety and will be responsible for the strategic development of their framework and arrangements, working with key stakeholders for the prevention and management of work and work related physical and mental health.
Key responsibilities include:
- To act as our clients competent person for occupational health and wellbeing strategy, advice and assurance.
- Produce OH services contract, act as Contract Manager and main liaison with the provider for the contract.
- Produce the contract for our clients Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for staff, act as Contract Manager and main liaison with the provider for the contract.
- Understand the drivers of wellbeing, absence and ill health in the business and ensure that our programme of wellbeing activities is actively aligned to this.
- Liaison with Key Stakeholders across the business to ensure a joined up, collaborative approach, and ensure wellbeing is linked to the HR people plan and ESG agenda. Strive to tackle absence in a joined up and integrated way.
- Provide advice to key stakeholders on work/study related health and wellbeing processes
- Identify and develop means of regularly promoting positive health and wellbeing amongst our clients staff.
- Work innovatively and be curious about how we manage health & wellbeing in the business
- Review our employee's exposure to major incidents and trauma and develop the framework for the provision of post-incident support
You will need:
- Qualified, or working towards a qualification, in ergonomics/human factors, occupational health and safety, or similar
- Experience of developing occupational health related systems and processes
- Able to take a proactive attitude to the role with the ability to analyse, research, digest and apply new and existing knowledge and experience to resolve novel or complex issues
- Able to demonstrate discretion, confidentiality and ethical behaviour
- A health related or health science related qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate level) or equivalent
- Experience of producing technical specifications and managing contracts
- Experience of working across a multi-site national organisation
- Team-spirited and proactive with a positive attitude to work and stakeholders; ability to build credibility
This is a superb opportunity to get involved with a leading real estate business to provide critical support across this occupational health project. Apply now, and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 0207 400 5598.