QSHE Business Partner
QSHE Business Partner | FM Company | Midlands Based Travel | £39-45k + car allowance | NEBOSH Diploma required
Your new company
An expanding FM Company with leading businesses based within the UK across FM and compliance are looking to grow their internal QSHE team with the addition of a QSHE Business Partner within the Midlands region.
Your new role
This role will help in providing day to day QSHE advisory support and contributing to the development and growth of the QSHE function across the business. Within your role you will be:
- Outlining safe systems of work
- Contributing to the management of ISO45001, 9001 & 14001 IMS
- Carrying out site inspections
- Undertaking risk reviews including COSHH
- Preparing health & safety strategies and developing policy
- Leading in-house training within the region
- Investigating incidents/accidents and complaints
- Producing management reports
- Advising on a range of specialist areas: fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, machinery and occupational diseases
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and be working towards or already have CMIOSH status. You will also need to have significant experience managing health & safety ideally within a fast-paced, high turnover low margin organisation.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be a base salary of £39-45k + a car allowance or company car as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance and more...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for QSHE Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly