Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator (EMEA)
Irwin & Colton have recently been engaged by a global technology company, looking to bring onboard a Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator to join their team. The role is responsible for assisting with all Health, Safety and Environmental performance measures across an international portfolio, covering the EMEA region.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will include:
- Coordinating across the EMEA region with key stakeholders to create a benchmark of current health, safety and environment performance
- Ensure compliance with local regulations in a variety of EMEA locations, with regard to occupational health
- Develop and support health, safety and environmental programs, policies, and procedures with structured audits and reviews
- Assisting with accurate and timely reporting to senior management and global teams
- Conduct and coordinate reviews, identifying opportunities to make improvements as appropriate
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will have:
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Relevant Health & Safety qualifications (i.e NEBOSH Cert or equivalent)
- Experience working in a similar role from corporate, media or technology sector
- Experience (or interest) in working in a multicultural environment covering various geographical regions (willingness to travel up to 25% globally)
This is an excellent career development opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is keen to broaden their experience in a dynamic professional working environment.
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.