6 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
£47,000 + Travel and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are engaged to identify a Environmental Advisor to join one of the UK's major Principal Contractors, to work alongside the existing SHEQ team. The organisation is a successful Principal Contractor turning over circa £150m annually. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious environmental professional to further their career and gain experience with highly regarded and leading construction firms.
Responsibilities for the Environmental Advisor will include:
- Supporting the SHEQ team in driving environmental management across the business's major projects
- Assisting with environmental audits, in addition to maintaining the carbon footprint, sustainability plans
- Coordination of site waste management plans as well an ensuring compliance with any relevant permits
- Promoting environmental performance across the business, ensuring that environment and sustainability is at the forefront of the company's agenda.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within a construction civil engineering or related sector
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline
- Ideally professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space
The role will involve the communication of ideas throughout the organisation, the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector, and effect real change through forward thinking schemes. The position will include regular site travel.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Cox on 01923 432 687 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Environmental Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly