Interim Environmental & Sustainability Consultant
Shirley Parsons is currently working exclusively with a leading Chemical Manufacturer based in the North of England who are seeking an immediately available Environmental & Sustainability Consultant to support them on a 6-month contract.
This is a fantastic role for someone seeking their next exciting contract opportunity joining a team of progressive specialists.
Please note this role will fall inside IR35.
- Ensure environmental compliance across large Chemical Manufacturing COMAH sites located across Preston, Middlesbrough and South Yorkshire and keeping the company informed of any changes in legislation.
- Drive continuous improvement and a positive culture of environmental performance across the organisation.
- Implement, manage and maintain the ISO 140001 EMS
- Proven track record within the environmental sector, background in Manufacturing/Chemical is essential
- Excellent knowledge of environmental management
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant environmental or sustainability subject
- Full UK Driving License - essential
Apply for Interim Environmental & Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly