SHEQ Advisor, Wembley, £50,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known Principal Contractor to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. The company are experts in large development projects and have a proven track record of success. This is a regional role working on a number of large construction projects, primarily across North and West London, helping to drive a positive safety culture.
This role would suit a Health and Safety professional looking to take the next step in their career, or an Environmental professional looking to gain experience within Health, Safety and Quality.
Responsibilities of the SHEQ Advisor will include:
- Communicating on site and ensuring clear and accurate communication on all health and safety related matters
- Monitoring the implementation of the health and safety policies and procedures
- Engaging and coaching contractors to help drive a positive safety culture
- Investigating accidents and near misses and implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
The successful SHEQ Advisor candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within the construction or infrastructure sectors
- Relevant Environmental, or Health and Safety qualifications, such as NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate
- A pragmatic approach and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Genuine enthusiasm for SHEQ and the drive to make a difference
If you're interested, please send your CV or call Isla Robson, , or 01923 432 801.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.