Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor, Suffolk, £45,000 + Car
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a one of the UK's fastest growing construction companies to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. This role will be responsible for high-profile civils and construction projects in Suffolk and across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures on site
- Working with the team during the planning phases to ensure HSE is embedded throughout the projects
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site and conducting incident investigations where required
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within civil engineering, construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent)
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly