Environment Assessment Advisor
Environment Assessment Advisor (Civil Engineering)
Home Based - 3 month contract
£250 to £300 per day (Inside IR35)
We're working with a high-profile civil engineering company to recruit an Environment Assessment Manager, to work across one of their major utility infrastructure contracts. The organisation has a track record of successful delivery of high-profile projects and the environmental agenda has always been core to their operations.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility to extend to cover a busy period of planned construction and design work.
Key responsibilities of the Environment Assessment Advisor will include:
- Conduct Environmental impact and risk assessments of various projects in the design and planning phase
- Working with the design team and writing technical documentation to support the construction design process
- Identify and assess any specialist environmental supply chain requirements such as ecologists, for the range of planned civils engineering and construction projects
- Acting as the main point of contact for the environmental sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Environment Assessment Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within the infrastructure, civils, construction, utilities or related sector
- Experience writing environmental assessments
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline
- Professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
For more information on this opportunity contact Michael Colton on 01923 432 633 or apply
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.