2 days left
An international, heavy industrial company is seeking a SHEQ Manager for a fast paced large single site in north Kent.
- Dealing with a varied risk profile: Workplace transport, dust issues, storage of hazardous materials, plant and processing, contract management, high pressure steam.
- Engaging with all levels of worker on site for SHEQ issues. Presenting health & safety reports to senior management.
- Carrying out SHEQ audits on site.
- Collaborating effectively with other SHEQ leaders within the business.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
- Health & Safety experience in a heavy industry, high-risk environment.
- Environmental degree, ISO Lead Auditor, IEMA and WAMITAB qualifications desirable.
- COMAH experience desirable.
Job reference: MR15893
Apply for SHEQ Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly