1 day left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Quality Manager - Construction
London | up to £55,000 Benefits package
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a growing Principal Contractor who operate across the civil engineering and infrastructure sector to recruit Quality Manager. This role will be responsible for leading, and reviewing the Quality Management System on site, and ensuring smooth project handover. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for theQuality Managerwill include:
- Managing all quality assurance risks across a range of active construction sites
- Supporting Project Managers with the implementation of quality and site quality management plans
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining the highest standards of quality practice across the sites; ensuring that quality is a key priority to all key stakeholders
- Maintaining and implementing ISO 9001 standards across projects
The successfulQuality Managerwill have:
- Experience in a similar Quality role ideally from a construction, civil engineering, or related industry
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
- Ideally a Practitioner member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), or working towards
This role would suit an ambitious Quality professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Quality, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly