Health & Safety Project Manager
Health & Safety Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Contract rate: £275 per day (inside IR35) | 6 to 9 months duration
We've been engaged by a global specialist manufacturing company to recruit a Health and Safety Project Manager. The organisation is a leader in their field and this role will join the group Health and Safety team and work on a range on new initiatives and projects being rolled out globally.
Health and Safety is a top priority for the organisation. The projects and new initiatives will help to continue best practice across the organisation and this role will play a key part in the successful delivery.
Responsibilities for the Health & Safety Project Manager:
- Develop and implement new policies, procedures and training materials as part of the new health and safety excellence programme
- Assist with the implementation of a new root cause analysis programme, and help to deploy the system across the business
- Assist with the implementation of the new EHS Management System globally
- Work closely with the other Health & Safety Managers across the group, providing training, writing procedures and providing support where needed to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
The successful Health & Safety Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar project delivery or management role, ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Relevant health and safety qualifications (eg. NEBOSH or NCRQ qualified)
- Experience with management systems, training, policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging staff at all levels across the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global organisation on a range on interesting and cutting-edge projects. For more information and to apply please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health & Safety Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly