Health and Safety Advisor
4 days left
Health and Safety Advisor - Wellingborough
£35,000 + Car or car allowance
We've been engaged by a large, well-known, national organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This is a dual role which will involve implementing health and safety compliance at the large workshop, depot and fabrication site, as well as on the live construction and civil engineering sites.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring sites are compliant with both UK legislation and the organisations strategy for health, and safety
- Auditing health and safety performance in the workshop and on site
- Accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses as required
- Working with the team to continue to look for improvements across health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing, construction or civil engineering environment
- NEBOSH or equivalent, and ideally the relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
UK driver's license essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global leader in the industrial manufacturing sector. If you have the required experience, please contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly