Regional HSEQ Trainer
A 6 month FTC contract with an established company in Coventry as a HSEQ Regional Trainer.
Your new role.
I am currently working with a leading Logistics company near Coventry who are looking for a Regional HSEQ Trainer on a 6 month FTC. You will be responsible for the management of the organisations HSEQ training programmes, writing and delivering health and safety training across the business and ensuring programmes are continuously reviewed and updated in line with legislation and industry best practice.
- To deliver training to meet course objectives using a range of teaching methods
- To liaise with Divisional HSEQ Managers / HSEQ Senior Management Team to ensure training offering supports business needs and feed back any concerns following discussions in training courses
- To write and develop, high quality training courses as required in line with current company standards and objectives using a range of teaching methods
- To write and develop bespoke high quality training courses for specific customers as required
- Regularly review and maintain course training materials to ensure they are always up to date with relevant material and legally compliant
- Evaluate success and impact of training given
- Work with the HSEQ team and wider business to identify opportunities to increase the training offering
- Keeping up to date in developments in training by reading relevant journals and publications
- To produce timely and accurate reports for training analysis
- Extensive UK travel
What you'll need to succeed
- Formal training qualification i.e. PTLLS, BTEC Award in Education and Training (L3) or above
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Additional experience in delivering a wide range of HSEQ courses
- Good understanding of HSEQ practices
- Experience in delivering virtual courses
- Dynamic and creative
- Confident and proficient at writing and delivering presentations
Desirable: Level 4/5 in Education and Training or desire to complete Grad IOSH - Nebosh Diploma, NVQ or NRCQ qualification Experience of developing E-Learning courses IEMA related qualifications
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 6 month Fixed term contract with up to £35k +car allowance (pro rata)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Regional HSEQ Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly