Health, Safety & Environment Manager
5 days left
A newly created role with the opportunity to shape Health, Safety and Environment for the UK arm of an international logistics organisation.
- Based from Middlesex with some travel to sites nationally.
- Embed Health, Safety & Environment culture and processes from scratch in a hands on role.
- Communicate effectively at all levels for Health, Safety & Environment issues.
- Collaborate effectively with the HSE teams globally within the company.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Health & Safety experience in a logistics or closely related environment.
- Strong influencing skills to communicate Health, Safety & Environment issues.
- Able to operate in a hands on capacity.
Job reference: MR15901
Apply for Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly