Gloucestershire | £50,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
We've been engaged by a leading multi-national engineering group to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This position will help to drive the company's sustainability strategy forward, working in close collaboration with the senior management team across the business.
It is an excellent opportunity to shape future sustainability strategy, and work on a range of new initiatives and projects in a dynamic forward-thinking environment.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Keeping the business and senior management team up to date on the latest developments across sustainability
- Leading a strategic project to understand current data collection processes, as well as current and anticipated data needs
- Implementing and developing management strategy to enable sustainability data collection affectively whilst ensuring timely submission of data
- Help to represent the business externally on sustainability issues and champion the sustainability agenda internally across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across environment, sustainability or community engagement
- High understanding of data collection, reporting and analysis systems including database building and data mining
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Power BI is desirable
- A positive and enthusiastic approach, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A related degree (or equivalent) and membership of a relevant membership bodies
- Experience developing and implementing sustainability strategy
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate sustainability candidate to develop and grow their career in a forward-thinking professional environment. For further details and to apply contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly