Enfield | Salary £23,500 - £26,500
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large construction company to recruit a Health, Safety Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Administrator. The company are growing rapidly and play a critical role in the construction of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK.
The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to the HSEQ Team.
Responsibilities for the HSEQ Administrator will include:
- Supporting the HSEQ Team in the reporting of health, safety, environment and quality data
- Maintaining the training database, booking and scheduling relevant courses and arranging inductions
- Co-ordinating and communicating HSEQ activities across the business
- General administration for the team including creating meeting packs
The successful HSEQ Administrator will have:
- Experience in a similar administration / coordination role, ideally within a health and safety team or exposure to health and safety
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for HSEQ Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly