Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator
Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator | Hull
£25,000 to £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator. The successful candidate will be supporting the team to ensure a positive and proactive approach to Safety, Health and Environment across the manufacturing and warehouse sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive Health and Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will include:
- Assisting in ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider group strategy for health & safety
- Delivering Risk Assessments across the site whilst accurately reporting on health & safety performance
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Providing health and safety support across the site and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop health & safety
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG manufacturing, waste, recycling, environmental services or a related industry
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Food Safety qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly