£55,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a high-profile civil engineering and Utilities contractor to recruit a SHEQ Manager, to work across their major contracts in the North London area. The organisation has a track record of successful delivery of high-profile projects and the SHEQ agenda is core to their operations.
Key responsibilities of the SHEQ Manager will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the SHEQ policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across civils and multi utility sites
- Conducting site visits and audits, constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements and deliver training where required
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary assessments and provide training where required
- Acting as the main point of contact with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful SHEQ Manager requires:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within civil engineering or utilities
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate, and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader, in their sector, and effect real change through forward thinking schemes. The position will include travel, a valid UK driving license is required.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Cox on 01923 432 687 or or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for SHEQ Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly