Health & Safety Officer
A leading global supplier of vertical access equipment is seeking a Health & Safety Officer to assist the UK HSQE Manager with the day to day running of the HSQE function in support of the UK business.
This position will suit a Health & Safety professional located in Northants area who is looking to develop their career in HSQE management. There is significant scope for training and career progression with this position.
- Carry out customer site inspections and audits on live installation sites and service operations; this will involve UK wide travel to construction sites, high profile high rise buildings in and around London, nuclear sites, Ports etc.
- Assist the Senior HSEQ Manager with accident/incident investigations, liaise with interested parties and ensure all documentation is updated. Provide support and expertise to the management team in incident investigation and reporting.
- Draft and deliver Health & Safety warm-ups, training presentations and new starter inductions.
- Prepare and implement Health & Safety Construction Phase Plans as required for projects in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations (2015).
- 5 years' Health & Safety experience.
- Engineering or heavy plant background.
- Comfortable conversing with a BSI Auditor for Health & Safety matters.
- Able to work autonomously in a health & safety role.
Job reference: MR15956
Apply for Health & Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly