Energy and Carbon Consultant
Energy and Carbon Consultant | London, Leeds, Birmingham, or Manchester
£55,000 plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading Sustainability Consultancies to recruit an Energy and Carbon Consultant. This will be a varied role, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is an exciting opportunity to work with the senior management team and drive the wider Sustainability business unit forward.
Clients include a range of the world's largest companies in a diverse range of industries from banking through to property and technology. With projects including European and Global scope, this is an exceptional opportunity.
The responsibilities of the Energy and Carbon Consultant will include:
- Working with Clients to get an understanding of their challenges across energy and carbon including Net-Zero action plans
- Create and deliver a successful strategy to ensure sustainability targets are met and exceeded
- Project manage carbon foot printing, carbon reporting, Net Zero and GHG / sustainability reporting
- Working with the senior leadership team to assess opportunities for further growth and work with the team to take advantage of these
The successful Energy and Carbon Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across energy and environment from either a Consultancy or 'in-house'
- Degree level qualification in a related field in addition to relevant membership
- Experience with carbon foot printing, carbon reporting, Net Zero and GHG / sustainability reporting
- A pragmatic and solutions focused outlook with the ability to spot efficiencies across the organisation
For more information about this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.