Health and Safety Advisor
An opportunity for a short-term contract for a Health & Safety Advisor
I am currently recruiting for several Health & Safety Advisor/consultant contract roles across the UK with focus around London, Coventry, Bristol and Cambridge. If you would be keen on discuss current opportunities, including the below, please get in touch.
To provide consultancy services on site with new and existing clients and undertake technical surveys and inspections at client's sites and providing written technical reports within the Health and Safety Services division.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven experience within the industry Experience in H&S and fire risk assessment work in various sectors FRA background with third party accreditation
- A good background knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance Experienced in the organisation and planning of personal workload Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake a variety of site audits and risk assessments and inspections proficiently at clients' premises including; Health & Safety risk assessments & Fire risk assessments, demonstrating a sound understanding of legislation.
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of laboratory analysis.
- Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects within division as directed by the operations manager Liaise with project managers and account managers in relation to work under their control Deliver second party food inspections
- To contribute to responses to requests for client work and proposals Keeping abreast of current legislation to ensure standards and compliance
If this role could be of interest, please feel free to get in touch to discuss.