SHE Business Partner
Irwin & Colton have been engaged to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Advisor (SHEQ) for one of the leading hard and soft facilities services companies in the UK. This position will play an important role in promoting a positive Health & Safety culture across sites within the North West region.
Responsibilities of the SHEQ Advisor will include:
- Managing and co-ordinating SHEQ management systems, accreditations, permits and licenses within the company
- To carry out specialist risk assessments e.g. Environmental, Fire, CoSHH including third party buildings
- Working with the leadership team to plan and deal with any potential emergency situations and ensure business continuity
- Managing specific projects inline with the overall SHEQ Business Plan and strategy or specifically following work related injuries, illnesses or incident investigations
The successful SHEQ Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a hard FM, groundworks, civils or construction (any highways experience is desirable)
- NEBOSH general/construction or equivalent and membership of IOSH
- ISO 14001 and ISO 18001/ISO 45001 internal auditor experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. If the role is of interest, please contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.