Head of Health and Safety (12 month FTC)
We are currently supporting a multinational property management organisation who are looking to recruit a Head of Health and Safety on a 12 month FTC. Based in the Western Home Counties, this role will involve UK wide and European travel. This role will involve line managing 2 safety professionals and implementing the H&S strategy across the entire property portfolio. The successful candidate will be approachable, have strong commercial awareness and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
The Head of Health and Safety will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing areas of the H&S management system relevant to property management, as well as drafting guidance, bulletins, briefing notes and other documents
- Lead and develop the Health and Safety team
- Establishing themselves as the go to point of contact for H&S queries
- Travel across the UK and Europe to support various teams throughout the business
The successful Head of Health and Safety will have:
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent; ideally CMIOSH
- Previous experience of working in the Property Management/FM sectors.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially aware with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Reference: NT 16029