London | £40,000-£45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This role is an excellent opportunity leading across the wider Sustainability and Environment Team, working closely with the Head of Sustainability. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business with excellent growth potential.
This role would be suitable to candidates with management-level experience across Sustainability and Environment.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Managing the Sustainability team to create change across the business and drive the property market towards the likes of net-zero carbon levels
- Creating change and improvements to internal Sustainability and social value.
- Presenting on data collection findings and managing the team to identify the trends and implementing change
- Managing across Environmental and Sustainability site inspections and audits across a range of property environments
- Providing management to the wider team to ensure they can effectively focus on the implementation of the Environmental and Sustainability strategy
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a sustainability position- ideally from within property, FM or related sector
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and reporting
- A degree in Environment, Sustainability or related field
- The ability to drive and influence change and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sustainability candidates to further develop their career with a leading and rapidly growing property company. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.