Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Location: Reading & Basingstoke Sites
Salary: Circa £45,000 plus car or car allowance and excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company, to recruit an Environment, Health & Safety Manager. The company are leaders in their field and known for their innovative high quality products which are distributed to customers globally. This role is specifically responsible for two sites in Basingstoke and Reading with occasional travel to a third site in Gloucestershire, and will lead on all Environment, Health & Safety matters.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health & Safety Manager will include:
- Ensuring sites are compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider Group strategy for Environment, Health & Safety
- Engaging with staff across the sites to drive improvement within Environment, Health & Safety
- Auditing Environment, Health & Safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating any incidents, accidents or near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop Environment, Health & Safety performance
The successful Environment, Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally with pharmaceutical, chemicals, manufacturing or related industry knowledge
- Ideally NCRQ or NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Process Safety and DSEAR qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant Environment, Health & Safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership position for a world leading brand within their field. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly