We are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Consultant on behalf of one of a ambitious Health & Safety Consultancy who have a broad range of clients across the UK.
This is an exciting new role to support the team in delivering the health and safety agenda to a wide range of their clients. Ideally you will be holding an IOSH managing safely or Nebosh Certificate but most importantly be passionate about health and safety.
- Supporting manager with admin activities to coordinate HSE training (DSE Training etc)
- Updating safety and environmental systems, planned change of database used so supporting with all admin change management activities, moving data from one platform to another
- Supporting admin associate and delivery of risk assessments
- Be able to travel with overnight stays (fully expensed)
- HSE qualification, ideally IOSH
- Passion for Health and Safety
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft package (Word, Excel etc)
- Ability to multitask
The role offers excellent scope and would give great experience covering a broad range of clients.