Health and Safety Officer
We are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant, to support our national client base in attaining SSIP’s such as SMAS, CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction Line.
Primarily based in Willenhall, you will provide telephone and email support to our national client base in order to fulfil client requirements. You will be their competent advisor, assisting them in attaining SSIP’s such as SMAS, CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction Line. You will also play a key role in driving the business forward through marketing strategies, ensuring online presence reflects the company’s status as an industry leader.
The role may include occasional travel to client sites in order to conduct site audits, risk assessments, particularly focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing a whole range of H&S Documents including Risk Assessments and Method Statements;
- Writing and amending policies, COSHH Assessments, construction Phase Plans;
- Supporting Client on SSIP Applications (I.E. CHAS, SMAS, SAFE CONTRACTOR, CONSTRUCTION LINE)
- Driving sales by upselling products and services; and
- Contributing to marketing strategies and driving online presence.
- The role can be offered on a full or part-time basis (part time hours would be 20-25 with some flexibility)
- Hybrid remote and office working
- 31 days holiday (inc BH)
- Team incentives and events (This has previously included: Karaoke nights, Escape Rooms, Murder Mystery, Summer BBQ, Football matches with hospitality, Christmas parties…)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly performance based bonus
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate and/or (or equivalent) as a minimum;
- Must be Tech IOSH;
- CSCS Card Holder; and
- Knowledge of CAR 2012 Regulations would be an advantage.
Safety Services Direct are a leading provider of online Health and Safety Training, Consultancy and PPE products. We work with employers and business owners to ensure Health & Safety regulations are met in the workplace and will guide clients through attaining SSIP.
Apply for Health and Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly