Health and Safety Consultant
Guardian Support are looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to offer practical and pragmatic generalist health and safety advice to a dedicated national client base.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will attend client sites to carry out assessments, audits and inspections, whilst offering training and policy development in line with agreed service provisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Offer first-class advice and support on all elements of health & safety;
- Assist with the compilation and maintenance of H&S and Environmental Management Systems;
- To conduct thorough and precise on-site risk assessments, audits, general inspections, and GAP analysis;
- Production of reports with clear action plans and policies within specified service level deadlines;
- Identify opportunities to enhance and enrich customer experience and service delivery; and
- You may also participate in delivering non-accredited training courses.
To be successful in the role of Health & Safety Consultant, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of H&S, excellent attention to detail, experience of carrying out on-site assessments/audits, and able to build rapport and engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
A NEBOSH general certificate is a minimum requirement; but if you also hold Tech IOSH, Food Safety Auditing, Construction or Environmental related qualifications, this would be a huge advantage.
Guardian Support are a fun, forward-thinking, progressive, and growing business in the West Midlands and we have regular team activities and incentives.
This role will be home-based; however, you will also be required to work throughout the UK, therefore it is a requirement of the role to hold a full, valid, UK driving licence and your own vehicle.