Group Sustainability Manager
Group Sustainability Manager – UK Wide – £60-70K + car + bonus
A major transport company is looking for a Group Sustainability Manager to join their team.
This newly created role will play a fundamental role in ensuring sustainability strategy is developed, implemented and rolled out across the Group.
This role will involve leading on projects focused on all areas of sustainability, including environmental, carbon reduction, waste management, corporate social repsonsibility and community engagement.
This is a home based role with travel nationally when required.
The Group Sustainability Manager will be responsible for:
- Rolling out sustainability strategy across the group
- Aid with the coordination of sustainability targets
- Leading on governance
- Developing new initiatives in regards to community involvement and diversity inclusion
The successful Group Sustainability Manager will have:
- Environmental/Sustainability degree or equivalent
- Membership to IEMA or equivalent
- Experiecne of developing and implementing sustainability strategy into a large company or group
- Ability to work indpendently
Apply for Group Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly