Salary: Circa £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit a Sustainability Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role within this growing Sustainability and Environment team and work closely with the Head of Sustainability. The company is one of the fastest growing property companies in the UK and their sustainability services team are working with a range of leading property clients nationally.
The company has a network of office across the UK, this position can be based from their Bristol or London offices.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Working collaboratively with the sustainability team and senior stakeholders across the business to deliver best in class sustainability services to clients
- Working on new initiatives and improvements to the sustainability strategy
- Analysing and reporting on data collection findings and managing the team to identify the trends and implementing change
- Delivering Environmental and Sustainability site audits across a range of property environments
- Supporting the wider team to ensure they can effectively focus on the implementation of the Environmental and Sustainability strategy
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a sustainability position- ideally from within property, FM, consultancy or related sector
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and reporting
- Experience of initiatives, such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets, Net Zero Carbon or similar
- A degree in Environment, Sustainability or related field
- The ability to drive and influence change and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a great opportunity for experienced Sustainability candidates to further develop their career with a leading and rapidly growing property company. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly