A new Lancashire based leadership role with a chemical processing organisation. You will be part of a large team of SHEQ professionals with your own team of direct reports.
- Be a strong external lead for the business. Represent the company at environmental services association, regulators, the HSE and tendering bids with key customers.
- Build up and develop a team of Health & Safety professionals.
- Implementing common health & safety standards across all sites.
- Lead on the strategic direction of Health & Safety for your area of the business.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree in related field desirable.
- COMAH experience.
- Health & Safety in chemical environment.
- Health & Safety experience in a waste, environmental permitting and process safety desirable.
- Comfortable with line managing a team of Health & Safety professionals.
- Good knowledge of ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001.
Job reference: MR16074
Apply for SHEQ Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly