Health & Safety Manager
A Yorkshire based wholesaler is seeking a Health & Safety Manager principally based at their new distribution centre with some regional travel. This a newly created role due to business growth and they are looking for the Health & Safety Manager to build culture and processes across the warehouses and retail sites.
- Carrying out health & safety audits, training, accident investigations across sites under your responsibility.
- Work autonomously as the dedicated in house Health & Safety Manager. However, there will be support from an external Health & Safety Consultancy.
- Risk profile: forklift truck movement, racking, manual handling, fire.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders: Group Supply Chain Director, DC Manager.
- 2-5 years' experience in a Health & Safety role.
- Health & Safety experience in logistics/ distribution or closely related environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Forklift Truck training desirable.
Job reference: MR16082
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly