A growing HVAC and service company based in near Croydon are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager (HSEQ). The ideal candidate will be required to develop and deliver a plan to achieve QHSE targets in line with corporate guidelines. You will be required to review and update risk assessments as well as carry out site audits and inspections ensuring that all the systems are updated with the latest information. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that have got a excellent portfolio of clients and will still be looking to grow year or year.
Skills required for a Quality Health & Safety and Environment Manager:
- Experienced professional in all aspects of sustainability – Quality, Health & Safety, and Environment.
- At least 3 years experience of working in a similar capacity within engineering or manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience of SSIP submissions including CHAS \would be advantageous.
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- An understanding of lean manufacturing principles would be desirable.
- Good communication skills, proactive attitude and excellent team player.
The Quality Health & Safety and Environment Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business that have a large portfolio of clients and are looking to grow a further 10% year or year.
- Work for an organisation that has significant financial backing.
- Opportunity to develop further within the business as it grows.