We are currently working with global consultancy who are looking to grow their specialist sustainability and energy team, due to rising demand from social housing providers and public sector organisations.
Looking for individuals at Consultant, Senior Consultant or Principal Consultant level across the UK.
In this role you’ll be at the forefront of the net-zero carbon/energy transition in the UK’s housing and public sectors. The specific roles will be shaped around the individual skills and experience that you bring, with a range of opportunities from developing net-zero energy strategies to project delivery support on some of the UKs most innovative, market shaping projects.
- To support the analysis of housing providers and public sector organisations’ asset data to benchmark current energy performance and develop investment scenarios to reach energy performance and net zero targets
- To support social landlords and public sector bodies through the delivery journey of their net-zero strategies and investment programmes, including: awareness, interest, business case, decision, procurement, build phase, monitoring and close
- To support development and delivery of low carbon / net zero building retrofit projects
- To support/manage client and partner relationships
- To support the growth of our energy service, the wider Sustainability Team and Turner & Townsend at large