Regional Health & Safety Manager - 12-month FTC - London
Acre are working with one of the UKs leading FTSE250 Real Estate organisations who are seeking a Health & Safety Manager to cover their London and Kent locations. This is a 12-month FTC maternity cover, although they are constantly expanding and growing the team, so there is potential for extension or longer term/permanent opportunities.
The purpose of this role and the health and safety team is to provide the organisation with information, support and advise to ensure the health, safety, security, fire safety and wellbeing of all the businesses employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and members of the public entering or residing in their properties.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions within your won expert area across the London and Kent region, H&S team, and business.
- Collaborate and liaise with other departments within the business, whilst sharing relevant skills and knowledge with colleagues.
- Develop and deliver training and coaching sessions for colleagues as required.
- Oversee the delivery of third-party health and safety audits and fire risk assessments.
- Performing regular inspections and monitoring workplace H&S and security performance to identify area for improvement.
- Leading incident investigations and facilitate the completion of an investigation report.
- Support continuous improvement of the company's safety and fire management systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with Health & Safety in ideally either a property, real estate, facilities management, retail, hospitality or similar environment.
- Professional attitude and a competent leader, who understands operations.
- Team player with a proactive, positive and can-do attitude to work with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to build credibility internally and externally - stakeholder engagement and management skills are critical for this position.
- NEBOSH Diploma is required for this position.
If this role is of interest, please apply now. Any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 0207 400 5598 or reach out on