We are currently working with a leading Fire Safety organisation who are looking to appoint a Fire Risk Consultant on a Defence project, based from home and looking after multiple sites UK wide and potentially overseas, with overnight stays required. The main purpose of the role is to conduct compartmentation and fire door surveys.
The Fire Risk Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conduct fire risk surveys and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
- Assist with customer account management.
- Perform validation, verification and QA of technical reports and process/resolve associated queries.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and technical support to consultants.
- This role is supported by a project management and admin team, developing project briefs.
The ideal Fire Risk Consultant requires:
- A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline is desirable.
- Experience in a senior fire safety/consulting advisory capacity.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
- Ability to lead by example and in manner consistent to the company policies, goals, and values.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.