We are currently working with a leading Fire Safety organisation who are looking to appoint a Fire Strategy Consultant, based from home within reach of Gloucestershire and looking after multiple sites UK wide, but currently the Southern half of England. The main purpose of the role is to create retrospective fire strategies for specific buildings.
The Fire Strategy Consultant will be responsible for:
- Experienced fire risk assessor, preferably on an existing fire risk assessor register
- Broad experience of different premise types including hotels, residential, schools, retail, manufacturing, offices, storage, mixed use etc.
- Good understanding of Approved Document B and BS9999/BS9991, and their application.
- Experience of developing retrospective fire strategies and, potentially for new build/refurbishment projects, though not full fire engineered solutions.
The ideal Fire Strategy Consultant requires:
- Experience in a senior fire strategy consulting/advisory capacity.
- A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business/project performance.
- Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline is desirable.