Environment Advisor - 6-Month Fixed Term Contract
Kings Cross (with site travel) | £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a building services specialist to recruit an Environment Advisor. The organisation is very well known in their sector and have provided mechanical and electrical services to a wide range of the UK's highest profile companies for over 50 years. This role is a 6-month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Visiting site, auditing environmental performance and looking for areas of improvement
- Working with the business to ensure compliance with ISO 14001
- Reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the organisation
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvement in sustainability and environmental performance
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within building services, construction, mechanical and electrical engineering or a related site-based industry
- Relevant qualifications and ideally IEMA Membership
- Excellent communications skills, ideally with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance and regulations
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801 / or apply here. Job Ref: IR1144.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.