Health, Safety and Environment Auditor
London with regional travel
Circa: £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit a new HSE Auditor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and supportive health and safety team working on a diverse property portfolio. The company is one of the fastest growing property companies in the UK and they work with a range of leading clients nationally.
The role is focused on creating and delivering an audit program across UK facilities and working with the business leaders to address any areas of concern. The company has a network of office across the UK, this position is based from their London office with travel to sites regionally.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Environment Auditor will include:
- Overseeing the implementation and delivery of the health, safety, fire and environment risk audit process across UK sites
- Carrying out regular HSE audit activities and work with HSE team to follow up on any corrective/improvement actions
- Developing audit plans and schedules and assist in development and continuous improvement
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Auditor will have:
- Proven experience in an auditing role in Health, Safety, Fire and Environment, ideally from within a property, FM or real estate environment
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or Equivalent (desirable)
- Lead Auditor's or Internal Auditor qualification for ISO 14001 or 45001
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong European presence and excellent reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Pierre Hockey on or 01923 432 693.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.