London | £75,000 + Car and excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure consultancies to recruit a CDM Lead to join their growing business. The consultancy has built a solid reputation of high-quality delivery across a range of construction environments. The projects they are engaged on include some of the highest profile residential and commercial projects in the capital and this role is critical to their continued success.
Although the main office for this role is in London, flexible working is encouraged throughout the organization.
Responsibilities for the CDM Leadwill include:
- Take full lead CDM / PD service for large projects / programmes of work from project inception to completion
- Ensuring that all documents and project files are prepared and managed in accordance with the company standards
- Ensuring the duties are fulfilled, in line with statutory regulatory requirements
- Conducting health and safety design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of a project
- Ensure clear communication between project duty holders
The successful CDM Leadwill have:
- A solid track record within a CDM or Principal Designer role
- A minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate (ideally construction) and ideally relevant membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) and IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations within construction
Contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.