Fire Safety Specialist
Francis Crick Institute | London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are delighted to be exclusively partnering with The Francis Crick Institute to find a new Fire Safety Specialist to join their operational safety team. This position will play a leading role in developing a positive and proactive fire safety culture across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Specialist will include:
- Act as the authority on Fire Safety for the organisation across all areas within the building
- Manage, develop and lead the Fire Safety team reporting to the Health & Safety Deputy Director for the Francis Crick
- Reviewing the current fire safety systems to ensure fully compliant and fit for purpose
- Assisting and advising Senior Management and stakeholders across the organisation on fire safety management systems, auditing against this and running training as required
- Continually looking for opportunities to improve performance across fire safety and creating new and innovative ideas
The successful Fire Safety Specialist will have:
- Proven experience in a similar fire safety position, ideally with experience across Research & Development organisations
- Relevant Fire Safety qualifications essential
- Exceptional communications skills with experience of influencing and engaging effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Emily Flynn at or 01923 433 289
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.