Health and Safety Manager
London | £63,000 + Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest property owners and developers to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound property portfolio with a focus on commercial property.
This role will primarily focus on working with key internal stakeholders across the busines, to raise the level of health and safety performance across the major property portfolio and sharing best practice across the business.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Assessment of the health and safety management system to ensure that it is reflects best practice
- Day to day leadership on health and safety including investigating major incidents and coaching contractors to implement corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role driving change across large organisations
- Experience managing health and safety within large property portfolios and associated risks
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.