We are seeking HSQE and Compliance Manager for our well established client who operate in both the UK market and overseas.
The role leads and supports all aspects of the business in its adoption and conformance to all quality, safety, health and environmental legislation, Compliance, best practice, policies, statements and procedures.
You will plan, manage, implement and monitor all quality systems and processes, protective and preventative safety measures and promote & instil a positive QSHE culture and agenda within the workplace.
- Control operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems
- Act as the primary contact for ISO14001, ISO9001 and BSI standards
- Covering all relevant audit programmes; develop and maintain systems and methods for compliance audits, including non-conformance corrections & follow up; root cause analyses and compliance monitoring; creating relevant action plans; recommendations and reports within agreed formats and timescales.
- Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with and ensure a safe working environment for all team members within a busy manufacturing environment.
- The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall QHSE systems
The role will require some travel commitment to another site in the South East
Have relevant engineering qualifications and have at least five years’ experience, ideally in a similar sector
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Quality Management experience within the manufacturing industry
- Background in wallcoverings desirable or in chemicals, polymers or paints
- Ability to display commercial awareness
- Positive can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Full, clean driving licence
Benefits include car or car allowance