CSR and Sustainability Lead
London (Flexible locations) | £750per day
We've partnered with a leading global industrial engineering and construction company, to recruit a CSR and Sustainability Lead in an initial 3 month contract. The organisation have over 1000 employees globally and this role is responsible for the creation of the global CSR and Sustainability policy and strategy.
Responsibilities for the CSR and Sustainability Lead will include:
- Assessing current CSR and sustainability performance and making recommendations for improvement
- Working with the global leadership team to creating a global CSR and Sustainability strategy
- Creating a global road map for delivery to ensure the strategy can be truly embedded within the organisation
The successful CSR and Sustainability Lead will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across a similar CSR and sustainability leadership role
- A related degree (or equivalent) and membership of a relevant membership bodies
- Experience creating and delivering strategy, ideally in a global role
- The ability to influence and engage senior leaders in a complex organization and excellent project management skills are essential
This role would suit an experienced sustainability professional who can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the project. Contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.