Are you an experienced environmental specialist with extensive experience developing and implementing strategy across a corporate environment? A leading international legal firm are looking to hire a new Environmental Manager into their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Environmental Sustainability, you will have the opportunity to join a business who are prioritising ESG & sustainability as a core part of their business strategy. With an international remit, you will get exposure to working with a range of global teams, clients and stakeholders. You will be given the autonomy and scope to develop and implement key environmental initiatives across the global business.
So what about you? You will be an experienced environmental sustainability specialist, with experience from any sector. As Environmental Manager you will have a proven track record of engaging and influencing senior stakeholders, together with embedding environmental programmes internally and externally. Having previously worked with procurement/supply chain will be beneficial for the role.
- Implement the delivery of the environmental strategy, together with embedding this across the different business functions
- Work closely with senior stakeholder across the business, provide environmental education and training internally, presenting the roadmaps and programmes to stakeholders, identify emerging trends across the sector
- Advise and consult with a range of business functions on environmental topics, together with leading project management
- Monitoring and tracking environmental projects, producing reports and disclosures on progress, as well as having oversight for sustainability reporting obligations
- Create guidance and policies on commitments
- Response to internal and external client queries and pitches
- Experienced environmental specialist from a similar organisation, with tangible experience of embedding a strategy
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the climate change agenda
- Senior stakeholder engagement with experience in driving a culture change within an organisation
- Proven track record of setting up and delivering reporting frameworks (CDP, GHG), together with communicating these internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience working with a range of business functions to embed a environmental strategy
If you are considering your next career move within environmental sustainability? please apply directly, or send through your CV and a brief overview of your experience